Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sith in the tea ceremony

Now is one of the great seasons for nice climate in my area. I guess that is why many tea ceremonies are held in this season.





Konnichiwa, it’s meヽ(^。^)ノ I went to one of the ceremonies with our master. There were two ceremonies that took place at the site, one in a proper tea room and the other one outside. We joined the outside ceremony first. Outside tea ceremony is called, nodate. During the nodate, we didn’t sit on the ground. There were some benches with red drapes and guests sat there.




The host used a special table for tea ceremony.



There was a red umbrella in the middle. I kind of liked it. I think it helped to create more of Japanese ambiance. Since, there is no *tokonoma like in a tea room, so, the flower is attached to the pole of the umbrella.

*tokonoma: alcove in a traditional Japanese room where art or flowers are displayed



The confection at the ceremony




Our tea lesson is always in the tea room. So experiencing tea ceromy outside is quite special for me. This site is surrounded by greens. The tea over the cool breeze and lushious trees was very much satisfying.




They used very nice tea bowls. This was what Hiro, my wife used. I loved this tea bowl. The figure was rugged but the same time it was firm and flavorful with the exquisite black glaze. The tea bowl that I used was different. It had a great presence with significant design of the colors. It looked powerful in a dark side.


Here
↓↓↓



↓↓↓



↓↓↓





Darth Maul??
jah!

Darth Maul >>> http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/darthmaul/

1 comment: