Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Black bean tea at a contemporary restaurant


How do you celebrate a birthday for your family member? Do you have a party at home or eat out at a fancy restaurant? I went to a restaurant for my wife’s birthday.





The meal we had was Japanese cuisine, which included some traditional dishes, such as sashimi and sushi. Some of them came on a western plate. The interior of the restaurant is modern. We loved the fusion of Japanese & Western, and Tradition & Modern.






Black bean tea was served at the end of the course. This kind of tea is not made of the tea plant, so it is not technically a tea. Anyway, it has nice roasted aroma. The taste was very smooth and doesn’t have much bitterness. Maybe, hojicha is the similar tea to describe this bean-tea flavor. The tea was pleasure for refreshing my mouth after the meal.




1 comment:

  1. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Hurricane Grill Restaurant

    ReplyDelete