Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Tea porridge at MokuMoku-Tezukuri-farm in Mie prefecture

This weekend we went to Mie prefecture. Mie is the next prefecture of ours, and it was about 2-3 hours drive. We visited MokuMoku-tezukuri-farm in Iga city. They have a buffet restaurant in their park. I don’t remember how much it was for sure, but I think it was about 1800-1900yen for lunch. In their dishes, there was hojicha tea porridge. I don’t know how it was made, but I guess the rice was boiled with tea, instead of water. It had subtle tea flavor, and I liked it. I usually want to try many different dishes at a buffet restaurant, so I get very small portion for each (^-^) Do you get a lot only for what you like?


MokuMoku-Tezukuri-farm webpage (Japanese)
>>> http://www.moku-moku.com/farm/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment